Saturday 20 August 2011

Awesome music to check out!

http://www.hearhue.com/
Just recently, I went to a awesome concert! The venue was APK Live in London, Ontario and it was amazing! The group is called hue (yes that is spelled the correct way) and they are amazing! Check out their website hue to hear their latest single. I absolutely love The Bump! They are a new group who will (I believe) be very big, they're gonna go places with their music! The reason why I know of them is because the two lead singers in the group are cousin's to my brother's fiancĂ©e. This group's music makes you proud to know them:) You can also check them out on itunes!

please check them out and feel free to comment and let me know what you think of their music!
I hope you like them as much as I do!

Happy listening!!!

~Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment